Lee, Amy, Lilia and Kaiser












Mandy and Grace come to town!















One of my bestest friends and her little girl Grace came to visit last week. We had such a great time! The girls are so cute together, when they are sharing and caring. We were on the go the entire time! Garage saling the first day, then to an outdoor market, cute candy store, BBQ, Lilia's pool party for her birthday, the zoo, and a hike. It was such a great time! Can't wait until they move here!! I wish that would happen.

Lilia is still in gymnastics and LOVES it. She has the build for it, and still walks on her toes. She is also starting preschool on the 25th, which I'm happy/sad for. She is bored with me and really will love the learning I think. I will just miss her. It is like the start of her growing up. But she is going to be about 3/10 of a mile from our house and she is only gone 3 hours for 3 days a week. I will live :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Mandy Go said...

YEAH! I love your blog! Keeeeeep blogging. I still need to update some pics from our trip on my blog. We had such a great time w/ all of you. Or as they say in Alabama, with "ya'll" Love you sooooooooo much. Hugs and Kisses.

Post a Comment