Lee, Amy, Lilia and Kaiser












Ethiopia day 12

It is my final day, my final e-mail. Trying to get this written before the power goes out!


The buddy is better today. He woke up at 4 am with his nose completely blocked and his eyes glued shut but went back to sleep when I got him all fixed up. We got up and ate, now he is back for a nap. All he has done is sleep, it feels like. Probably because he doesn't feel too good.

We have had a great time, have met some really wonderful people here. I would not change this experience for anything!

We will be on our way to the airport in 9 hours, and on our way HOME! Can't wait to get there. I am not looking forward to the plane ride.

My stupid bottle leaks out tons. It is a piece of junk. One of those ones with the plastic inserts. One of the ladies I met is going to the store and is going to pick me up some bottles so I can get through the plane ride. He only likes the infant ones that come out really slow. He chokes otherwise. It will be an interesting 24 hours of travel.

I love you all, thank you all for your prayers and support. The wait is finally over, and now the journey really begins. To the best family ever, I LOVE YOU!! God has blessed me with all of you! See you on the other side!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Grant and Vanessa said...

I am so excited for you and your family. Hope your trip home is safe. Thanks so much for your support in Ethiopia and getting baby Denver "Waqo" his picture book. God bless you, Vanessa

Post a Comment