Lee, Amy, Lilia and Kaiser












Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE"RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE"RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the place where we belong.


I got a SURPRIZE phone call at 10:30 tonight from our agency in the USA. She
said the embassy cleared us today. Which is wierd, because I was here in ET
today and no one heard anything as of 3:30 pm. They must have cleared us late
or something. Anyhow, they are trying to get me an appt. with the embassy
Tuesday at 1pm. I will be getting his visa Thursday morning, and will be
leaving this beloved country Thursday night and arriving home on one of the most
important days of the year. My Noney's birthday, Friday, Feb. 11th. Y'all
better be at the airport or I am turning right around and coming back to ET.

I sat on the rooftop and prayed this morning. I told the Lord that I trusted in
his will and that whatever his timeline was, I would be okay with. I also made
my request known to leave by Thursday night so I could get home for Noney. God
answers prayer. For all you doubters out there, He answers prayer. No one can
ever tell me differently. I saw His hand move upon me this week in a way that I
just can't explain. My life will forever be changed tomorrow when I drive one
last time to my baby's home and make him mine forever. As you sleep, I will be
taking my baby boy in my arms and bringing him with me to my hotel before our
embassy appt. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say a little prayer that I get that appt. tomorrow. God is so good!

Love you all and I can't wait to see you!

Lee, call the travel agent if you would and just reconfirm our flights for
Thursday and let me know the times, etc. I will let you know if something changes.

Someone call Christa with the details of the time.

See you all on the other side of the world!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment